Special Issue Article
A balanced foreland–hinterland deformation model for the Southern Variscan belt of Sardinia, Italy
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Structural analysis of fold-and-thrust belts
Volume 45, Issue 5-6, pages 634–649, September - December 2010
How to Cite
Casini, L., Funedda, A. and Oggiano, G. (2010), A balanced foreland–hinterland deformation model for the Southern Variscan belt of Sardinia, Italy. Geol. J., 45: 634–649. doi: 10.1002/gj.1208
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!