Special Issue Article
The Lopingian of Australasia: a review of biostratigraphy, correlations, palaeogeography and palaeobiogeography
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lopingian (Late Permian) stratigraphy of the world, major events and environmental change
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 230–263, March - June 2010
How to Cite
Shi, G. R., Waterhouse, J. B. and McLoughlin, S. (2010), The Lopingian of Australasia: a review of biostratigraphy, correlations, palaeogeography and palaeobiogeography. Geol. J., 45: 230–263. doi: 10.1002/gj.1213
- Issue online: 29 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2009
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: ARC DP 07772161) research grant
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!