Special Issue Article
Not all folds and thrusts in the Yangtze foreland thrust belt are related to the Dabie Orogen: Insights from Mesozoic deformation south of the Yangtze River
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Structural analysis of fold-and-thrust belts
Volume 45, Issue 5-6, pages 650–663, September - December 2010
How to Cite
Li, S.Z., Zhao, G.C., Zhang, G.W., Liu, X.C., Dong, S.W., Wang, Y.J., Liu, X., Suo, Y.H., Dai, L.M., Jin, C., Liu, L.P., Hao, Y., Liu, E.S., Wang, J. and Wang, T. (2010), Not all folds and thrusts in the Yangtze foreland thrust belt are related to the Dabie Orogen: Insights from Mesozoic deformation south of the Yangtze River. Geol. J., 45: 650–663. doi: 10.1002/gj.1214
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2009
- China NSFC. Grant Numbers: 40776038, 40472098
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of Ministry of Education to Li Sanzhong. Grant Number: NCET-06-0595
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB825006, TG1999075505
- Geological Investigation Project of China Geological Survey. Grant Number: 200013000169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!