Consulting Geoscientist BDG
Special Issue Article
Recognition of southern Gondwanan palynomorphs at Gondwana's northern margin—and biostratigraphic correlation of Permian strata from SE Turkey and Australia
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lopingian (Late Permian) stratigraphy of the world, major events and environmental change
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 336–349, March - June 2010
How to Cite
Stolle, E. (2010), Recognition of southern Gondwanan palynomorphs at Gondwana's northern margin—and biostratigraphic correlation of Permian strata from SE Turkey and Australia. Geol. J., 45: 336–349. doi: 10.1002/gj.1215
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2009
- The German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: Ke 584/15-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!