Special Issue Article
Water content of the mantle xenoliths from Kimberley and implications for explaining textural variations in cratonic roots
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 173–182, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Katayama, I., Michibayashi, K., Terao, R., Ando, J.-I. and Komiya, T. (2011), Water content of the mantle xenoliths from Kimberley and implications for explaining textural variations in cratonic roots. Geol. J., 46: 173–182. doi: 10.1002/gj.1216
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!