This article was published online on 30 April 2010. An error was subsequently identified in the Author name. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that this has been corrected 10 May 2010.
Special Issue Article
∼1.6 Ga ultrahigh-temperature granulite metamorphism in the Central Indian Tectonic Zone: insights from metamorphic reaction history, geothermobarometry and monazite chemical ages†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 198–216, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Bhandari, A., Chandra Pant, N., Bhowmik, S. K. and Goswami, S. (2011), ∼1.6 Ga ultrahigh-temperature granulite metamorphism in the Central Indian Tectonic Zone: insights from metamorphic reaction history, geothermobarometry and monazite chemical ages. Geol. J., 46: 198–216. doi: 10.1002/gj.1221
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2009
- Department of Science and Technology (DST). Grant Number: IR/S4/ESF-8(9)/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!