Special Issue Article
Occurrence and geochemistry of metamafic rocks from the Forquilha Eclogite Zone, central Ceará (NE Brazil): geodynamic implications
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 137–155, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Amaral, W. D. S., Santos, T. J. S. and Wernick, E. (2011), Occurrence and geochemistry of metamafic rocks from the Forquilha Eclogite Zone, central Ceará (NE Brazil): geodynamic implications. Geol. J., 46: 137–155. doi: 10.1002/gj.1224
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!