Special Issue Article
Phase relations of siliceous marbles at ultrahigh pressure based on thermodynamic calculations: examples from the Kokchetav Massif, Kazakhstan and the Sulu terrane, China
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 114–125, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Massonne, H.-J. (2011), Phase relations of siliceous marbles at ultrahigh pressure based on thermodynamic calculations: examples from the Kokchetav Massif, Kazakhstan and the Sulu terrane, China. Geol. J., 46: 114–125. doi: 10.1002/gj.1230
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!