Doctoral Program in Earth System Science.
Special Issue Article
The Lopingian (Late Permian) of mid-oceanic carbonates in the Eastern Palaeotethys: stratigraphical outline and foraminiferal faunal succession
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lopingian (Late Permian) stratigraphy of the world, major events and environmental change
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 285–307, March - June 2010
How to Cite
Ueno, K., Miyahigashi, A. and Charoentitirat, T. (2010), The Lopingian (Late Permian) of mid-oceanic carbonates in the Eastern Palaeotethys: stratigraphical outline and foraminiferal faunal succession. Geol. J., 45: 285–307. doi: 10.1002/gj.1234
- Issue online: 29 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!