Special Issue Article
The Changhsingian foraminiferal fauna of a Neotethyan seamount: the Gyanyima Limestone along the Yarlung-Zangbo Suture in southern Tibet, China
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lopingian (Late Permian) stratigraphy of the world, major events and environmental change
Volume 45, Issue 2-3, pages 308–318, March - June 2010
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Ueno, K., Zhang, Y.-c. and Cao, C.-q. (2010), The Changhsingian foraminiferal fauna of a Neotethyan seamount: the Gyanyima Limestone along the Yarlung-Zangbo Suture in southern Tibet, China. Geol. J., 45: 308–318. doi: 10.1002/gj.1238
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!