Special Issue Article
Structural anatomy of the exhumation of high-pressure rocks: constraints from the Tongbai Collisional Orogen and surrounding units
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 156–172, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Liu, X., Li, S.Z., Suo, Y.H., Liu, X.C., Dai, L.M. and Santosh, M. (2011), Structural anatomy of the exhumation of high-pressure rocks: constraints from the Tongbai Collisional Orogen and surrounding units. Geol. J., 46: 156–172. doi: 10.1002/gj.1245
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825006
- State Education Ministry and Geological Investigation. Grant Number: 1212010711812
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0595
- State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 40776038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!