Special Issue Article
Structural anatomy of the exhumation of high-pressure rocks: constraints from the Tongbai Collisional Orogen and surrounding units
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 156–172, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Liu, X., Li, S.Z., Suo, Y.H., Liu, X.C., Dai, L.M. and Santosh, M. (2011), Structural anatomy of the exhumation of high-pressure rocks: constraints from the Tongbai Collisional Orogen and surrounding units. Geol. J., 46: 156–172. doi: 10.1002/gj.1245
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825006
- State Education Ministry and Geological Investigation. Grant Number: 1212010711812
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0595
- State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 40776038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!