Special Issue Article
Multiple tectonometamorphic imprints in the lower crust: first evidence of ca. 950 Ma (zircon U-Pb SHRIMP) compressional reworking of UHT aluminous granulites from the Eastern Ghats Belt, India
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 217–239, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Das, K., Bose, S., Karmakar, S., Dunkley, D. J. and Dasgupta, S. (2011), Multiple tectonometamorphic imprints in the lower crust: first evidence of ca. 950 Ma (zircon U-Pb SHRIMP) compressional reworking of UHT aluminous granulites from the Eastern Ghats Belt, India. Geol. J., 46: 217–239. doi: 10.1002/gj.1246
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!