Special Issue Article
New constraints on the metamorphic evolution of the Eastern Ghats Belt, India, based on relict composite inclusions in garnet from ultrahigh-temperature sapphirine granulites
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Extreme metamorphism and continental dynamics: Guest Edited by M. Santosh
Volume 46, Issue 2-3, pages 240–262, March - June 2011
How to Cite
Rao, C. V. D. and Chmielowski, R. M. (2011), New constraints on the metamorphic evolution of the Eastern Ghats Belt, India, based on relict composite inclusions in garnet from ultrahigh-temperature sapphirine granulites. Geol. J., 46: 240–262. doi: 10.1002/gj.1251
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!