Glacial geology: Ice sheets and landforms, 2nd edition, by Matthew R. Bennett and Neil F.Glasser. Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester, UK, 2009. No. of pages: xiii + 385. (paperback). ISBN: 978-0-470-51691-1
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Early Palaeozoic ecosystems, environments and evolution
Volume 46, Issue 5, page 509, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Andrews, J. T. (2011), Glacial geology: Ice sheets and landforms, 2nd edition, by Matthew R. Bennett and Neil F.Glasser. Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester, UK, 2009. No. of pages: xiii + 385. (paperback). ISBN: 978-0-470-51691-1. Geol. J., 46: 509. doi: 10.1002/gj.1258
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- 1998.Abrupt changes (Heinrich events) in late Quaternary North Atlantic marine envrionments: a history and review of data and concepts.Journal of Quaternary Science,13,3–16.
- 1985.Erosion of the Laurentide region of North America by glacial and glaciofluvial processes.Quaternary Research23,154–174. ,
- 1971.Glacial and Quaternary Geology.John Wiley & Sons: New York892 p.
- 1988.Origin and consequences of cyclic ice rafting in the Northeast Atlantic Ocean during the past 130,000 years.Quaternary Research29,143–152.
- 1980.New evidence from beneath the western North Atlantic for the depth of glacial erosion in Greenland and North America.Quaternary Research14,188–198.
- 1976.Glaciers and Landscape: A Geomorphological Approach.Wiley & Sons: Chichester. ,
- 1972.Deep erosion by continental ice sheets.Geological Society of America Bulletin83,1037–1056.