UPb and 40Ar39Ar geochronology of Palaeozoic units in the northern Apennines: determining protolith age and alpine evolution using the Calamita Schist and Ortano Porphyroid
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 288–310, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Musumeci, G., Mazzarini, F., Tiepolo, M. and Di Vincenzo, G. (2011), UPb and 40Ar39Ar geochronology of Palaeozoic units in the northern Apennines: determining protolith age and alpine evolution using the Calamita Schist and Ortano Porphyroid. Geol. J., 46: 288–310. doi: 10.1002/gj.1266
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2010
- PRIN. Grant Number: 2005-040-459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!