Late Mesozoic-Cenozoic exhumation history of the Lesser Hinggan Mountains, NE China, revealed by fission track thermochronology
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 277–287, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Li, X.-M. and Gong, G.-L. (2011), Late Mesozoic-Cenozoic exhumation history of the Lesser Hinggan Mountains, NE China, revealed by fission track thermochronology. Geol. J., 46: 277–287. doi: 10.1002/gj.1267
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!