Two Early Cretaceous fishes discovered from the most northern area of China: implications for the palaeobiogeography of the Jehol Biota
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 323–332, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Xiao-Bo, L., Mei-Sheng, Z. and Yi-Ni, W. (2011), Two Early Cretaceous fishes discovered from the most northern area of China: implications for the palaeobiogeography of the Jehol Biota. Geol. J., 46: 323–332. doi: 10.1002/gj.1268
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!