JSPS Research Fellow.
Special Issue Article
U-Pb zircon geochronology of granites and charnockite from southern India: implications for magmatic pulses associated with plate tectonic cycles within a Precambrian suture zone
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Indian Precambrian: correlation and connections
Volume 47, Issue 2-3, pages 237–252, March-June 2012
How to Cite
Sato, K., Santosh, M., Chetty, T. R. K. and Hirata, T. (2012), U-Pb zircon geochronology of granites and charnockite from southern India: implications for magmatic pulses associated with plate tectonic cycles within a Precambrian suture zone. Geol. J., 47: 237–252. doi: 10.1002/gj.1300
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!