Special Issue Article
Katian prelude to the Hirnantian (Late Ordovician) mass extinction: a Baltic perspective
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Early Palaeozoic ecosystems, environments and evolution
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 464–477, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Kaljo, D., Hints, L., Hints, O., Männik, P., Martma, T. and Nõlvak, J. (2011), Katian prelude to the Hirnantian (Late Ordovician) mass extinction: a Baltic perspective. Geol. J., 46: 464–477. doi: 10.1002/gj.1301
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!