This article was published online on May 5, 2011. An error was subsequently identified in Table 1 footnote. This notice is included in the online and print version to indicate that both have been corrected on June 16, 2011.
Special Issue Article
Early Precambrian mafic dyke swarms from the Central Archaean Bastar Craton, India: geochemistry, petrogenesis and tectonic implications†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Indian Precambrian: correlation and connections
Volume 47, Issue 2-3, pages 144–160, March-June 2012
How to Cite
Srivastava, R. K. and Gautam, G. C. (2012), Early Precambrian mafic dyke swarms from the Central Archaean Bastar Craton, India: geochemistry, petrogenesis and tectonic implications. Geol. J., 47: 144–160. doi: 10.1002/gj.1302
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!