Character and origin of variably deformed granitoids in central southern Sweden: implications from geochemistry and Nd isotopes
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 597–618, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Appelquist, K., Brander, L., Johansson, Å., Andersson, U. B. and Cornell, D. (2011), Character and origin of variably deformed granitoids in central southern Sweden: implications from geochemistry and Nd isotopes. Geol. J., 46: 597–618. doi: 10.1002/gj.1303
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!