Special Issue Article
A new Middle Ordovician (late Dapingian) hexactinellid sponge from Cumbria, UK
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Early Palaeozoic ecosystems, environments and evolution
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 501–506, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Botting, J. P. and Muir, L. A. (2011), A new Middle Ordovician (late Dapingian) hexactinellid sponge from Cumbria, UK. Geol. J., 46: 501–506. doi: 10.1002/gj.1317
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellowships for Young International Scientists. Grant Number: 2010Y2ZA03
- Project-Oriented Hundred Talents Programme. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-BR-23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!