Our magnetic earth, the science of geomagnetism by R. T. Merrill. University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 2007. No. of pages: xxi + 329. Price: US$25-00. ISBN 978-0-226-51960-9 (hardback).
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Upper Palaeozoic reef complexes and carbonate platforms
Volume 47, Issue 5, page 554, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Winkler Prins, C. F. (2012), Our magnetic earth, the science of geomagnetism by R. T. Merrill. University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 2007. No. of pages: xxi + 329. Price: US$25-00. ISBN 978-0-226-51960-9 (hardback). Geol. J., 47: 554. doi: 10.1002/gj.1322
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!