Special Issue Article
Silurian to Early Devonian organic-walled phytoplankton and miospores from Argentina: biostratigraphy and diversity trends
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 270–283, March-June 2013
How to Cite
Rubinstein, C. V. and García Muro, V. J. (2013), Silurian to Early Devonian organic-walled phytoplankton and miospores from Argentina: biostratigraphy and diversity trends. Geol. J., 48: 270–283. doi: 10.1002/gj.1327
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 2010-11220090100921
- FONCYT. Grant Numbers: PICT 2006-1272, PICT 2005-33630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!