Special Issue Article
Strain localization, granulite formation and geodynamic setting of ‘hot orogens’: a case study from the Eastern Ghats Province, India
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Indian Precambrian: correlation and connections
Volume 47, Issue 2-3, pages 334–351, March-June 2012
How to Cite
Gupta, S. (2012), Strain localization, granulite formation and geodynamic setting of ‘hot orogens’: a case study from the Eastern Ghats Province, India. Geol. J., 47: 334–351. doi: 10.1002/gj.1328
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!