Special Issue Article
Proposal of a reference section and point for the Cambrian Series 2–3 boundary in the Mediterranean subprovince in Murero (NE Spain) and its intercontinental correlation
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 142–155, March-June 2013
How to Cite
Gozalo, R., Álvarez, M. E. D., Vintaned, J. A. G., Zhuravlev, A. Yu., Bauluz, B., Subías, I., Chirivella Martorell, J. B., Mayoral, E., Gursky, H.-J., Andrés, J. A. and Liñán, E. (2013), Proposal of a reference section and point for the Cambrian Series 2–3 boundary in the Mediterranean subprovince in Murero (NE Spain) and its intercontinental correlation. Geol. J., 48: 142–155. doi: 10.1002/gj.1330
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain. Grant Number: JCI-2009-05319
- Departamento de Ciencia, Tecnología y Universidad. Grant Number: MI042/2006
- Programa Europa XXI de Estancias de Investigación
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!