Special Issue Article
Silurian-Devonian coral associations across a sequence stratigraphic boundary in the Argentine Precordillera
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 256–269, March-June 2013
How to Cite
Carrera, M. G., Montoya, E., Rustán, J. J. and Halpern, K. (2013), Silurian-Devonian coral associations across a sequence stratigraphic boundary in the Argentine Precordillera. Geol. J., 48: 256–269. doi: 10.1002/gj.1332
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!