The lie of the land: an under-the-field guide to the british isles by Ian Vince. Boxtree, London, 2010. No. of pages: xiv + 287. Price: UK£14-99. ISBN 978-0-7522-2711-5 (hardback).
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Upper Palaeozoic reef complexes and carbonate platforms
Volume 47, Issue 5, page 556, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Donovan, S. K. (2012), The lie of the land: an under-the-field guide to the british isles by Ian Vince. Boxtree, London, 2010. No. of pages: xiv + 287. Price: UK£14-99. ISBN 978-0-7522-2711-5 (hardback). Geol. J., 47: 556. doi: 10.1002/gj.1338
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!