Special Issue Article
Systematic, morphometric and palaeobiogeographic study of Blainia gregaria Walcott, 1916 (Trilobita, Ptychopariida), Middle Cambrian of the Precordillera of western Argentina
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 126–141, March-June 2013
How to Cite
Bordonaro, O. L., Pratt, B. R. and Robledo, V. (2013), Systematic, morphometric and palaeobiogeographic study of Blainia gregaria Walcott, 1916 (Trilobita, Ptychopariida), Middle Cambrian of the Precordillera of western Argentina. Geol. J., 48: 126–141. doi: 10.1002/gj.1344
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!