The origin and maturation of lagoonal glauconites: a case study from the Oligocene Maniyara Fort Formation, western Kutch, India
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 357–371, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Banerjee, S., Chattoraj, S. L., Saraswati, P. K., Dasgupta, S., Sarkar, U. and Bumby, A. (2012), The origin and maturation of lagoonal glauconites: a case study from the Oligocene Maniyara Fort Formation, western Kutch, India. Geol. J., 47: 357–371. doi: 10.1002/gj.1345
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Grant Number: AR/S4/ES-281/2007 dt.28.1.2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!