Special Issue Article
Basin stratigraphy, sea-level fluctuations and their global tectonic connections—evidence from the Proterozoic Cuddapah Basin
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Indian Precambrian: correlation and connections
Volume 47, Issue 2-3, pages 263–283, March-June 2012
How to Cite
Patranabis-Deb, S., Saha, D. and Tripathy, V. (2012), Basin stratigraphy, sea-level fluctuations and their global tectonic connections—evidence from the Proterozoic Cuddapah Basin. Geol. J., 47: 263–283. doi: 10.1002/gj.1347
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- Indian Statistical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!