Present address: CONICET-Instituto de Investigación en Paleobiologóa y Geología. Universidad Nacional de Río Negro. Isidro Lobo y Belgrano. CP 8332, Roca, Río Negro Province, Argentina. E-mail: email@example.com
Special Issue Article
Archaeocyaths from South America: review and a new record
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 114–125, March-June 2013
How to Cite
González, P. D., Tortello, M. F., Damborenea, S. E., Naipauer, M., Sato, A. M. and Varela, R. (2013), Archaeocyaths from South America: review and a new record. Geol. J., 48: 114–125. doi: 10.1002/gj.2415
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!