Special Issue Article
New conodont species and biostratigraphy of the Santa Rosita Formation (upper Furongian–Tremadocian) in the Tilcara Range, Cordillera Oriental of Jujuy, Argentina
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 170–193, March-June 2013
How to Cite
Zeballo, F. J. and Albanesi, G. L. (2013), New conodont species and biostratigraphy of the Santa Rosita Formation (upper Furongian–Tremadocian) in the Tilcara Range, Cordillera Oriental of Jujuy, Argentina. Geol. J., 48: 170–193. doi: 10.1002/gj.2425
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- FONCyT. Grant Numbers: 07-15076, 2008-1797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!