Fusulinid biostratigraphy of the Lower Permian Zweikofel Formation (Rattendorf Group; Carnic Alps, Austria) and Lower Permian Tethyan chronostratigraphy
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 57–100, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Davydov, V., Krainer, K. and Chernykh, V. (2013), Fusulinid biostratigraphy of the Lower Permian Zweikofel Formation (Rattendorf Group; Carnic Alps, Austria) and Lower Permian Tethyan chronostratigraphy. Geol. J., 48: 57–100. doi: 10.1002/gj.2433
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!