Special Issue Article
Biofacies and palaeoenvironments of conodonts in Cambro-Ordovician sequences of the Quebrada de Humahuaca, Cordillera Oriental of Jujuy, Argentina
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 194–211, March-June 2013
How to Cite
Zeballo, F. J. and Albanesi, G. L. (2013), Biofacies and palaeoenvironments of conodonts in Cambro-Ordovician sequences of the Quebrada de Humahuaca, Cordillera Oriental of Jujuy, Argentina. Geol. J., 48: 194–211. doi: 10.1002/gj.2435
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!