Special Issue Article
A Late Carboniferous algal mound from the Tarim Basin, NW China: internal structure and palaeoecology
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Upper Palaeozoic reef complexes and carbonate platforms
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 477–494, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Z.-Q. (2012), A Late Carboniferous algal mound from the Tarim Basin, NW China: internal structure and palaeoecology. Geol. J., 47: 477–494. doi: 10.1002/gj.2438
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- State Key Laboratory of Biogeology and Environmental Geology. Grant Number: B08030
- China University of Geosciences (to ZQC)
- 111 program of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!