Clay mineralogy as a tool for integrated sequence stratigraphic and palaeogeographic reconstructions: Late Oligocene–Early Aquitanian western internal South Iberian Margin, Spain
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 363–375, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Alcalá, F. J., López-Galindo, A. and Martín-Martín, M. (2013), Clay mineralogy as a tool for integrated sequence stratigraphic and palaeogeographic reconstructions: Late Oligocene–Early Aquitanian western internal South Iberian Margin, Spain. Geol. J., 48: 363–375. doi: 10.1002/gj.2451
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!