Special Issue Article
Palaeoproterozoic episodic magmatism and high-grade metamorphism in the North China Craton: evidence from SHRIMP zircon dating of magmatic suites in the Daqingshan area
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 429–455, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S., Dong, C., Xu, Z., Santosh, M., Ma, M., Xie, H., Liu, D. and Wan, Y. (2013), Palaeoproterozoic episodic magmatism and high-grade metamorphism in the North China Craton: evidence from SHRIMP zircon dating of magmatic suites in the Daqingshan area. Geol. J., 48: 429–455. doi: 10.1002/gj.2453
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!