Special Issue Article
Uppermost Permian reefs from the Wubaiti structure in eastern Sichuan, China: implications for exploration of natural gas reservoirs
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Upper Palaeozoic reef complexes and carbonate platforms
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 509–523, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z.-Q., Chen, Z.-Q., Zhang, B., Wang, Y.-Y., Cheng, M. and Qiao, Y.-G. (2012), Uppermost Permian reefs from the Wubaiti structure in eastern Sichuan, China: implications for exploration of natural gas reservoirs. Geol. J., 47: 509–523. doi: 10.1002/gj.2456
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!