Geochemistry and petrogenesis of the Late Cretaceous Haji-Abad ophiolite (Outer Zagros Ophiolite Belt, Iran): implications for geodynamics of the Bitlis–Zagros suture zone
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 579–602, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Shafaii Moghadam, H., Mosaddegh, H. and Santosh, M. (2013), Geochemistry and petrogenesis of the Late Cretaceous Haji-Abad ophiolite (Outer Zagros Ophiolite Belt, Iran): implications for geodynamics of the Bitlis–Zagros suture zone. Geol. J., 48: 579–602. doi: 10.1002/gj.2458
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
- Research Council of Damghan University. Grant Number: 88/GEO/64/127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!