Special Issue Article
Late Tournaisian Waulsortian-like carbonate mud banks from South China (Longdianshan Hill, central Guangxi): preliminary investigations
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Upper Palaeozoic reef complexes and carbonate platforms
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 450–461, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Aretz, M., Poty, E., Devuyst, F.-X., Hance, L. and Hou, H. (2012), Late Tournaisian Waulsortian-like carbonate mud banks from South China (Longdianshan Hill, central Guangxi): preliminary investigations. Geol. J., 47: 450–461. doi: 10.1002/gj.2459
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!