Special Issue Article
Machaeridians from the Middle and Upper Ordovician of the Argentine Precordillera
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Lower Palaeozoic fossils, biostratigraphy and events from western Gondwana
Volume 48, Issue 2-3, pages 212–221, March-June 2013
How to Cite
Ortega, G., Albanesi, G. L. and Zeballo, F. J. (2013), Machaeridians from the Middle and Upper Ordovician of the Argentine Precordillera. Geol. J., 48: 212–221. doi: 10.1002/gj.2460
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!