Special Issue Article
Growth characteristics of Changhsingian (Late Permian) carbonate platform margin reef complexes in Yuanba Gas Field, northeastern Sichuan Basin, China
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Upper Palaeozoic reef complexes and carbonate platforms
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 524–536, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L., Lu, Y.-C., Guo, T.-L. and Deng, L.-S. (2012), Growth characteristics of Changhsingian (Late Permian) carbonate platform margin reef complexes in Yuanba Gas Field, northeastern Sichuan Basin, China. Geol. J., 47: 524–536. doi: 10.1002/gj.2463
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- SINOPEC Group of China. Grant Number: 2009026324
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!