Special Issue Article
Lithospheric thinning and reworking of Late Archean juvenile crust on the southern margin of the North China Craton: evidence from the Longwangzhuang Paleoproterozoic A-type granites and their surrounding Cretaceous adakite-like granites
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 498–515, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Jiang, S.-Y., Dai, B.-Z. and Kern, J. (2013), Lithospheric thinning and reworking of Late Archean juvenile crust on the southern margin of the North China Craton: evidence from the Longwangzhuang Paleoproterozoic A-type granites and their surrounding Cretaceous adakite-like granites. Geol. J., 48: 498–515. doi: 10.1002/gj.2464
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!