Special Issue Article
Regional variations in crustal thickness and Vp/Vs ratio beneath the central–western North China Craton and adjacent regions
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 531–542, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wei, Z., Chen, L. and Wang, B. (2013), Regional variations in crustal thickness and Vp/Vs ratio beneath the central–western North China Craton and adjacent regions. Geol. J., 48: 531–542. doi: 10.1002/gj.2473
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!