Rugose corals from the Upper Ordovician Sholeshook Limestone of southwest Wales with an assessment of the coral affinities and biofacies
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 603–619, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Baars, C. (2013), Rugose corals from the Upper Ordovician Sholeshook Limestone of southwest Wales with an assessment of the coral affinities and biofacies. Geol. J., 48: 603–619. doi: 10.1002/gj.2474
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!