National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Goa - 403804, India
Microstructural and geochemical studies of Higher Himalayan Leucogranite: implications for geodynamic evolution of Tertiary Leucogranite in the Eastern Himalaya
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 28–51, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Bikramaditya Singh, R. K. and Krishnakanta Singh, A. (2014), Microstructural and geochemical studies of Higher Himalayan Leucogranite: implications for geodynamic evolution of Tertiary Leucogranite in the Eastern Himalaya. Geol. J., 49: 28–51. doi: 10.1002/gj.2480
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!