Petrogenesis of the Yangchang Mo-bearing granite in the Xilamulun metallogenic belt, NE China: geochemistry, zircon U–Pb ages and Sr–Nd–Pb isotopes
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Zeng, Q., Yang, J., Zhang, Z., Liu, J. and Duan, X. (2014), Petrogenesis of the Yangchang Mo-bearing granite in the Xilamulun metallogenic belt, NE China: geochemistry, zircon U–Pb ages and Sr–Nd–Pb isotopes. Geol. J., 49: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/gj.2481
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!