Palaeontological age and correlations of the Tertiary deposits of the NW Iberian Peninsula: the tectonic evolution of a broken foreland basin
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 15–27, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Martín-González, F., Freudenthal, M., Heredia, N., Martín-Suárez, E. and Rodríguez-Fernández, R. (2014), Palaeontological age and correlations of the Tertiary deposits of the NW Iberian Peninsula: the tectonic evolution of a broken foreland basin. Geol. J., 49: 15–27. doi: 10.1002/gj.2484
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!