Special Issue Article
C–O isotope geochemistry of the Dashiqiao magnesite belt, North China Craton: implications for the Great Oxidation Event and ore genesis
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 467–483, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Tang, H.-S., Chen, Y.-J., Santosh, M., Zhong, H., Wu, G. and Lai, Y. (2013), C–O isotope geochemistry of the Dashiqiao magnesite belt, North China Craton: implications for the Great Oxidation Event and ore genesis. Geol. J., 48: 467–483. doi: 10.1002/gj.2486
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!